TABC Licensing                                 Texas Liquor License

A TABC license or liquor license issued by the Texas Alcoholic Beverage Commission is required before a business can start selling or serving alcoholic beverages in Texas. There are 37 different types of Texas liquor licenses.

Obtaining a Texas Liquor License

New Alcohol Permits

The TABC licensing process can be daunting. Deciding on which liquor license, determining whether the location is wet for the alcohol permit you're seeking, navigating city alcohol regulations and choosing the appropriate TABC subordinate permits are just some of the things that need to be considered when your start the liquor license process.

Our expert TABC law attorneys and consultants can handle the complex liquor licensing process for you and help limit the time it takes to get your business up and running. We work closely with restaurants, bars, private clubs, and breweries in Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Houston and throughout Texas. We also regularly assist other Texas licensing services when a situation comes up that they're not sure how to handle. 


We interact directly with the TABC on your behalf so you can focus on the more important aspects of your business. We can help you ensure that you're operating in compliance with the TABC Code and Rules and will assist in getting your business up and running as quickly as possible by expediting the liquor license application process.

Contact us today for any of your TABC licensing needs. TABC Attorney | TABC Licensing | TABC Violations