• Ryan Hughes

Starting 9-1, MBs that Hold an FB can deliver

Updated: Oct 12, 2020

Effective 9-1-19, Mixed Beverage permit holders who also hold a Food and Beverage Certificate will be able to deliver alcohol themselves or via a Consumer Delivery permittee, If the delivery is accompanied by food prepared at the premises, subject to some restrictions.

If you want to deliver alcohol, start applying for a Food and Beverage certificate ASAP.

28 views0 comments